Monorim MR1 rear suspension for Xiaomi M365, 1S, Pro2 and M365 Pro
- Extender cable to install the original light.
- Gasket02 MR1 for xtech
- Reflective stickers
- Portable rear light
- Red spring (50 to 100kg) and green spring (70 to 120kg)
- Shock absorber 125mm
- 2.1m internal brake cable
Choose the color you want:
- MR1-BB: black frame and shock absorber.
- MR1-BR: black frame and red shock absorber.
- MR1-BBR: black frame and 150mm adjustable shock absorber (requires adapter for support leg).
- MR1-RR: red frame and shock absorber.
- MR1-RB: red frame and black shock absorber.
- MR1-RBR: red frame and 150mm adjustable shock absorber (requires adapter for support leg).
Secure purchase with SSL security certificate. Secure payment methods: Paypal or 3D Secure.
Specific and precise delivery times. More than 8000 packages delivered.
Product guarantee, you get what you buy. Free installation assistance.
Monorim MR1 basic level: the suspension is composed of a standard configuration consisting of a 125mm spring damper accompanied by two springs. The extension and extension of the shock absorber and the type of spring determine its ability to absorb track irregularities.
- You can use the original support leg to park the electric scooter.
- The skid handlebars will arrive seamlessly at the fender hitch when folded when installing the specific doorbell included in the suspension case.
- The prolongation of the shock absorber is scarce and can be greatly improved with a damper that has an extension greater than 125mm.
- The MR1 V1 suspension presents some difficulties for the installation of the xTech brake caliper, but it is possible to install it using the gasket02 adapter included in the box.
Basic MR1 models with a 125mm shock absorber
- MR1 BR: 125mm black structure/red shock absorber.
- MR1 BB: 125mm black structure/black shock absorber
- MR1 RR: red structure / 125mm red shock absorber.
- MR1 RB: 125mm red structure/black shock absorber.
Monorim MR1 medium level: this series of mr1 suspension is for users who use their vehicle a lot to circulate in areas where there are usually irregularities in the roadway or the road. The suspension consists of a 150mm extended spring damper (25mm longer than the basic version of the MR1 monorim suspension).
Advantages of monorim MR1 mid-level suspension:
- You will notice a superior performance and a greater capacity on the part of the Monorim suspension when it comes to absorbing the irregularities of the road, the roadway or any road you drive on.
Medium MR1 models with 150mm shockabsorber:
- MR1 Beblack: 150mm black structure/Ark Black shock absorber.
- MR1 BBR: black structure / 150mm adjustable damper.
- MR1 BeBlue: 150mm black structure/blue damper.
- MR1 BeRed: 150mm black structure/red damper.
- MR1 BeGold: 150mm black structure/gold shock absorber.
- MR1 Redblack: 150mm Ark Black red structure/shock absorber.
- MR1 RedBlue: 150mm red structure/blue damper.
- MR1 RR 150mm: red structure / 150mm red damper.
- MR1 RedGold: 150mm red structure/gold shock absorber.
MR1 AIR advanced and AIR DUAL professional: we enter the advanced field when we talk about a high capacity of absorption of irregularities of the track and response time superior to that of the shock absorbers of the versions basic level and medium level are spring shock absorbers. Air springs are more versatile, their elasticity and ability to absorb vibrations or mitigate direct impacts, better fulfill the function of attenuating or dispersing circulation impacts. There are two air cushioning models: Air ( 1 cabin ) and Air DUAL ( twoindependent cabins, one positive and one negative). The "AIR" dampers in a cabin will work with all the potential and elasticity to dissipate vibrations and impacts that the air springs have, while the "AIR DUAL" dampers consisting of a second negative cabin have an extra elasticity and a greater recovery thrust towards the initial position of the damper. To put it simply: while the positive cabin is compressed by absorbing vibrations or direct impacts, the negative cabin expands to the point that that same expansion exerts a recoil and thrust force initiated by the initial compensation between cabins during the initial impact absorption phase.
Advantages of MR1 Air and Air DUAL suspensions:
- They are more elastic and easier to regulate.
- Its ability to dissipate vibrations is very versatile.
- Most of the impact force will be absorbed near the end of the shock absorber path without reaching a stop. This is much more effective in Air DUAL shock absorbers that consist of a second negative chamber that will compensate for absorption that is not achieved by the first phase of the impact during the initial and middle phase.
- The main objective of air springs is to provide comfort and safety while driving. On the one hand, they are able to absorb oscillations and compressions to make driving more comfortable. While, on the other, they exert the same pressure they receive towards the chassis to keep the loads of the vehicle on the wheel and thus improve the adhesion of the tires on the pavement. Consequently, they also increase stability in complex driving situations: sudden braking, cornering, rolls, jumps...
- They are more suitable to be mounted in vehicles where the driving is more sporty or aggressive.
Disadvantages of MR1 Air and Air DUAL suspensions:
- The damper extension is superior to the original damper at 25mm, 40mm and 65mm, therefore the fender hitch does not reach the handlebar hitch when you fold the electric scooter. You can make adaptations to solve this or do without folding the electric scooter.
- When using extended and extended shock absorbers in 25mm, 40mm and 65mm you will need adapters for the support leg.
Advanced MR1 AIR models and professional Air DUAL:
- MR1 Black Air with air springs (125mm, 150mm, 165mm or 190mm)
- MR1 Black Air DUAL with air springs (125mm, 150mm, 165mm or 190mm)
- MR1 Red Air with air springs (125mm, 150mm, 165mm or 190mm)
- MR1 Red Air DUAL with air springs (125mm, 150mm, 165mm or 190mm)
Monorim MR1 rear suspension for Xiaomi M365, 1S, Pro2 and M365 Pro.
Complete installation kit of the rear suspension monorim model MR1 for Xiaomi M365, 1S, Essential, Pro2 or M365 Pro