1. IDENTIFICATION DATA : In compliance with the duty of information contained in article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the following data is reflected below: the company that owns the web domain is KROXNE.com. Website contact email: email@example.com
- No shipments are made to the Canary Islands.
-All products sold on this website must be installed by a professional, if you decide to buy a product without technical knowledge for its installation, contact a professional.
2. USERS: The access and/or use of this portal of KROXNE.COM attributes the condition of USER, who accepts, from said access and/or use, the General Conditions of Use reflected here. The aforementioned Conditions will be applicable regardless of the General Conditions of Contract that, in their case, are mandatory.
3. USE OF THE PORTAL: KROXNE.COM provides access to a multitude of information, services, programs or data (hereinafter "content") on the Internet belonging to KROXNE.COM to its licensors to which the USER may have access. The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. This responsibility extends to the registration that is necessary to access certain services or content.
In said registry, the USER will be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information. As a result of this registration, the USER may be provided with a password for which they will be responsible, undertaking to make diligent and confidential use of it. The USER undertakes to make appropriate use of the content and services (such as chat services, discussion forums or news groups) that KROXNE.COM offers through its portal and, by way of example but not limitation, not to use them to (i) engage in illegal activities, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order; (ii) disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal nature, advocating terrorism or attacking human rights; (iii) causing damage to the physical and logical systems of KROXNE.COM, its suppliers or third parties, introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are capable of causing the aforementioned damage; (iv) try to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages. KROXNE.COM reserves the right to withdraw all those comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that attempt against youth or childhood, public order or security or that, in their opinion, are not suitable for publication. In any case, KROXNE.COM will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats, or other participation tools.
4. DATA PROTECTION: KROXNE.COM complies with the guidelines of Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13 on the Protection of Personal Data, Royal Decree 1720/2007 of December 21, which approves the Regulation of development of the Organic Law and other regulations in force at all times, and ensures the correct use and treatment of the user's personal data. To do this, together with each personal data collection form, in the services that the user can request from the Name of the company that created the website, the user will be informed of the existence and acceptance of the particular conditions of the treatment of their data in each case, informing you of the responsibility of the file created, the address of the person in charge, the possibility of exercising your rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition, the purpose of the treatment and data communications to third parties where appropriate. Likewise, Name of the company that created the website informs that it complies with Law 34/2002 of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce and will request your consent to the processing of your email for purposes business at all times.
5. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY : KROXNE.COM, by itself or as assignee, is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained therein (for example, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts; trademarks or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), ownership of Name of the company that created the site website or its licensors. All rights reserved. By virtue of the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the method of making them available, of all or part of the contents of this web page, for commercial purposes, in any support and by any technical means, without the authorization of Name of the company that created the website. The USER undertakes to respect the rights of Intellectual and Industrial Property owned by Name of the company that created the website. You can view the elements of the portal and even print, copy and store them on your computer's hard drive or on any other physical medium as long as it is solely and exclusively for your personal and private use. The USER must refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system that was installed on the pages of the Name of the company that created the website.
6. EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY: KROXNE.COM is not responsible, in any case, for damages of any nature that may cause, by way of example: errors or omissions in the content, lack of availability of the portal or the transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the content, despite having adopted all the necessary technological measures to prevent it.
7. MODIFICATIONS: KROXNE.COM reserves the right to make the modifications it deems appropriate to its portal without prior notice, being able to change, delete or add both the content and services provided through it and the way in which these appear presented or located in its portal.
8. LINKS: In the event that links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites are available on behalf of the domain, KROXNE.COM will not exercise any type of control over said sites and contents. In no case shall any company responsible for the creator of the website content assume any link belonging to a third-party website, nor shall it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, amplitude, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any such hyperlinks or other Internet sites. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
9. RIGHT OF EXCLUSION: KROXNE.COM reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and/or the services offered without prior notice, at its own request or by a third party, to those users who fail to comply with these General Conditions of Use.
10.GENERALITIES: KROXNE.COM will pursue the breach of these conditions as well as any improper use of its portal, exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond by law.
11. MODIFICATION OF THE PRESENT CONDITIONS AND DURATION: KROXNE.COM may modify the conditions determined here at any time, being duly published as they appear here. The validity of the aforementioned conditions will depend on their exposure and will be valid until duly published. be modified by others
12. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION: The relationship between KROXNE.COM and the USER will be governed by current Spanish regulations and any controversy will be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Valencia.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
OBJECT AND GENERALITIES
Through its site www.kroxne.com, KROXNE provides information about its products and offers the possibility of their acquisition. Due to the content and purpose of the Website, people who want to benefit from its services must have the status of "Client", which they acquire by completing the registration form and following the steps that KROXNE subsequently communicates via email. The condition of Client implies adherence to the Conditions of Use, the version published at the time the Website is accessed.
In any case, there are pages of the Website accessible to natural or legal persons who do not register or initiate a product purchase (hereinafter, "Users"). In this sense, Users who access these parts of the Website agree to be subject to the terms and conditions contained in these General Conditions, to the extent that this may be applicable to them. KROXNE wants to let its Clients and Users know that it directs exclusively to an audience over 16 years of age and that the territory in which it accepts and distributes orders to the entire national territory (hereinafter, the "Territory"). KROXNE ships orders abroad, according to the stipulated rates.
CONTACT: For any type of doubt, query or suggestion, you can send us your comments by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The descriptions of the products displayed on the Website are made based on the information provided by the suppliers. However, the information given about each product, as well as the photographs or videos related to them and the trade names, trademarks or distinctive signs of any kind contained on the KROXNE website, are displayed on www.kroxne.com as indicative.
All the prices of the products that are indicated through the web page include VAT and other taxes that may correspond. However, these prices do not include the expenses corresponding to the shipment of the products, which are detailed separately and must be accepted by the Client.
KROXNE informs the Client that the number of available units is kept up to date with the stocks in the warehouse and the availability by our suppliers. In no case will KROXNE intentionally put up for sale more units than it has or the supplier has reserved for it. KROXNE will do everything possible to please all its Customers in the demand for products. However, on occasions, and due to causes that are difficult for KROXNE to control, such as human errors or incidents in computer systems, it is possible that the quantity finally served by the supplier differs from the order made by KROXNE to satisfy the Clients' requests. In the event that the product is not available after the order has been placed, the Customer will be informed by email of the total or partial cancellation of the order. The partial cancellation of the order due to lack of availability does not give the right to cancel the entire order. If as a result of this cancellation the client wants to return the delivered product, he must follow the provisions of the Return section.
The Customer agrees to pay at the time the order is placed. The initial price that appears on the website for each of the products offered will be added the rates corresponding to the relevant shipping costs. In any case, these rates will be previously communicated to the Client before formalizing the purchase itself. The proof of purchase that corresponds to the purchase order will be available and can be viewed at www.kroxne.com in the section "My account", "Orders ".The Client must pay the amount corresponding to his order by means of a credit or debit card (Visa, Mastercard, Visa Electron and/or other analogous cards), transfer or account deposit at the branch. Card payment is made through Paypal with its security protocols and KROXNE will never have access to your bank or card details.
The Client must notify KROXNE of any undue or fraudulent charge on the card used for purchases, by email or by telephone, in the shortest time possible so that KROXNE can carry out the appropriate procedures.
KROXNE has the highest security measures commercially available in the sector. In addition, the payment process works with Paypal on a secure server using the SSL (Secure Socket Layer) protocol. The secure server establishes a connection so that the information is transmitted encrypted using 128-bit algorithms, which ensure that it is only intelligible for the Client's computer and that of the Website. In this way, when using the SSL protocol, it is guaranteed:1. That the Client is communicating his data to the Paypal server center and not to any other that tries to impersonate it.2. That between the Client and the Paypal server center the data is transmitted encrypted, avoiding its possible reading or manipulation by third parties.
PLACEMENT OF ORDERS
Once the order has been formalized, that is, with the acceptance of the Conditions of Use and the confirmation of the purchase process, KROXNE will always send an email to the CUSTOMER confirming the details of the purchase made. You should check your spam folder if you don't receive it in your email client's inbox.
KROXNE will accept order cancellations when requested prior to shipment. To cancel, you must request it through the "Customer Service" form or by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
DEADLINES, PLACE OF DELIVERY AND LOSSES
I. Delivery of the product KROXNE undertakes to deliver the product in perfect condition to the address indicated by the Client on the order form, and which in any case must be within the Territory. In order to optimize delivery, we thank the Customer for indicating an address where the order can be delivered within normal business hours. KROXNE will not be responsible for errors caused in delivery when the delivery address entered by the Customer in the order form does not conform to reality or have been omitted.
II. Delivery Time Shipments will be made through a courier company. The order placed by you will be delivered within a maximum period of 10 working days from the time we have confirmed the order. Although the usual delivery time of KROXNE usually ranges between 2 and 6 days, from the completion of the order.
These deadlines are means, and therefore an estimate. Therefore, they may vary for logistical reasons or force majeure. In cases of delivery delays, KROXNE will inform its customers as soon as it becomes aware of them.
Each delivery is considered made from the moment in which the transport company makes the product available to the Client, which is materialized through the control system used by the transport company.
In the case of delays in the delivery of orders attributable to KROXNE, the Customer may cancel his order in accordance with the procedure described in Section "11. Return". Those cases in which the order has been made available to the Client by the transport company within the agreed period and could not be delivered for reasons attributable to the Client will not be considered delays in delivery.
For security reasons, KROXNE will not send any order to post office boxes or military bases, nor will it accept any order when it is not possible to identify the recipient of the order and its address.
III. Delivery Data, Deliveries not made and Loss
If at the time of delivery the Client is absent, the carrier will leave a receipt indicating how to proceed to arrange a new delivery. KROXNE contracts, as part of the courier delivery service, the performance of a series of follow-up actions, aimed at guaranteeing that the delivery takes place.
If after 7 business days after the delivery of the order the delivery has not been arranged, the Client must contact KROXNE. In the event that the Client does not proceed in this way, after 10 business days have elapsed since the delivery of the order, it will be returned to our warehouses and the Client must bear the costs of shipping and returning the merchandise to origin, as well as possible associated management fees.
If the reason why the delivery could not be made is the loss of the package, our carrier will initiate an investigation. In these cases, the response times of our carriers usually range between one and three weeks.
IV. Diligence in delivery
The Client must check the good condition of the package before the carrier who, on behalf of KROXNE, delivers the requested product, indicating on the delivery note any anomaly that could be detected in the packaging. If, subsequently, once the product has been reviewed, the Client detects any incident such as a blow, breakage, signs of having been opened or any damage caused to it by the shipment, the Client undertakes to notify KROXNE via email in the shortest period of time. possible, preferably within the next 24 hours and a maximum of 7 calendar hours from delivery.
I. Return procedure All products purchased at KROXNE may be returned and refunded, provided that the Customer informs KROXNE of their intention to return the purchased product(s) within a maximum period of 7 calendar days from the date of delivery and that the rest of the conditions established in this section are met.
KROXNE will only accept returns that meet the following requirements:1. The product must be in the same state in which it was delivered and must retain its original packaging and labeling.2. The shipment must be made using the same box in which it was received to protect the product. In the event that the box in which it was delivered cannot be obtained, the Customer must return it in a protective box so that the product arrives at the KROXNE warehouse with the maximum possible guarantees.3. A copy of the delivery note must be included in the package, where the returned products and the reason for the return are also marked.
With the aim of facilitating the return process for Customers and being able to correctly monitor it, KROXNE establishes the one established by KROXNE as the only return procedure. If the reason for the return is attributable to KROXNE (the product is defective, it is not the one you ordered, etc.), the amount of the return will be refunded. If the reason is another (the products were served correctly but they are not to your liking), the cost of the return costs will be borne by the customer.
To proceed with a return, the following steps must be followed: 1. Inform before 7 calendar days from receipt that the product wants to be returned. The information can be made via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or through the customer service form. 2. KROXNE will inform the customer of the address to which the product must be sent.
3. The client must send it through a courier company of his choice. The return must be paid by the customer.
4. Inform KROXNE of the courier used, date and time of the return.
II. Refunds to the CUSTOMER The return of the products will give rise to a refund equal to the cost of the returned products less the cost of the return service.
Only in the event that the product delivered is defective or incorrect, KROXNE will also reimburse the Customer for the corresponding shipping costs.
Returns and partial cancellations will give rise to partial refunds. KROXNE will manage the return order under the same system that was used for payment within 3 days from the confirmation of arrival at the warehouse of the returned order. The application of the refund in the Client's account or card will depend on the card and the issuing entity. The application period will be up to 7 days for debit cards and up to 30 days for credit cards.
If you cancel an order because you no longer need it or because the product is not available at the moment, you will get a bonus to spend the money on another product. If the product is discontinued, but you have still made the purchase, you may be eligible for a bonus to spend the money on another product or pay the difference to purchase the most current version available.
WARRANTY OF PRODUCTS PURCHASED
KROXNE acts as a distributor of manufacturers that guarantee that the products offered for sale at www.KROXNE.com work correctly and do not have defects or hidden defects that could make them dangerous or unsuitable for use. normal. The contractual guarantee offered is the one usually granted by the manufacturer. Once the Customer has received the product, they will have the instructions provided by the manufacturer in its box, sufficient for the correct use and installation of the product and all the information on the guarantee. No Client may request a broader guarantee than the one indicated therein.
KROXNE will not be obliged to collect the damaged product and the Customer must contact the Manufacturer's After-Sales Service. In this sense, KROXNE will carry out the actions aimed at providing the Clients who request it with the contact information of said service and will provide them with sufficient information for the presentation of the pertinent claims.
The guarantee will lose its validity in case of defects or deterioration caused by external factors, accidents, especially electrical accidents, wear, installation and use not in accordance with the Manufacturer's instructions.
Products modified or repaired by the Customer or any other person not authorized by the Manufacturer are excluded from the warranty. The guarantee will not apply to apparent defects and defects in product conformity, for which any claim must be made by the Customer in question within 7 days of delivery of the products. The warranty will not cover products damaged by improper use.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
KROXNE holds all rights to the content, design and source code of this website and, especially, including but not limited to, photographs, images, texts, logos, designs, trademarks, trade names and data included in the Web. Customers and Users are warned that such rights are protected by current Spanish and international legislation regarding intellectual and industrial property. Likewise, and without prejudice to the foregoing, the content of this Web also It is considered a computer program, and therefore, all current Spanish and European Community regulations on the matter are also applicable to it. Total or partial reproduction of this website, or any of its contents, is expressly prohibited without the express written permission of KROXNE. Likewise, the copying, reproduction, adaptation, modification, distribution, commercialization is totally prohibited. n, public communication and/or any other action that involves an infringement of current Spanish regulations and/or international regulations regarding intellectual and/or industrial property, as well as the use of the contents of the Web if it is not with prior authorization. expressly and in writing from KROXNE. KROXNE informs that it does not grant any license or implicit authorization on the intellectual and/or industrial property rights or on any other right or property related, directly or indirectly, to the contents included in the Web.
The use of the contents of the web domain is only authorized for informational and service purposes, provided that the source is cited or referred to, the user being solely responsible for their misuse.
ACCESS AND STAY ON THE WEB. OUR CONTENT
Clients and Users are fully responsible for their conduct when accessing the information on the Web, while browsing it, as well as after having accessed it.
As a consequence of the foregoing, Clients and Users are solely responsible before KROXNE and third parties for:
1. The consequences that may arise from the use, for illicit purposes or effects or contrary to this document, of any content on the Website, Elaborated or not by KROXNE, published or not under its name in an official way;2. As well as the consequences that may arise from the use contrary to the content of this document and harmful to the interests or rights of third parties, or that in any way may damage, disable or deteriorate the Web or its services or prevent normal enjoyment by other Users. KROXNE reserves the right to update the contents when it deems it convenient, as well as to eliminate, limit or prevent access to them, temporarily or permanently, as well as deny access to the Web to Clients and Users who do misuse of the contents and/or breach any of the conditions that appear in this document.
KROXNE informs that it does not guarantee:1. That the access to the Website and/or the linked Websites be uninterrupted or error free.2. That the content or software that Clients and Users access through the Web or the linked Web does not contain any errors, computer viruses or other elements in the contents that may cause alterations in their system or in the electronic documents and files stored on your computer system or cause other damage.3. The use of the information or content of this Web or linked Webs that Clients and Users could make for their personal purposes. The information contained in this Web page must be considered by Clients and Users as informative and guiding, both in relation to to its purpose as well as its effects, which is why: KROXNE does not guarantee the accuracy of the information contained on this Website and therefore does not assume any responsibility for possible damage or inconvenience to Users that may arise from any inaccuracy present on the Website. .
KROXNE does not assume any derivative liability, including but not limited to:1. Of the use that Clients or Users may make of the materials of this Website or linked websites, whether prohibited or permitted, in violation of the intellectual and/or industrial property rights of the contents of the Website or of third parties.2. Of the possible damages and losses to the Clients or Users caused by a normal or abnormal operation of the search tools, of the organization or the location of the contents and/or access to the Web and, in general, of the errors or problems that are generated in the development or instrumentation of the technical elements that the Web or a program provides to the User.3. Of the contents of those pages to which Clients or Users can access from links included in the Web, whether authorized or not.4. Of the acts or omissions of third parties, regardless of whether these third parties may be linked to KROXNE by contractual means.5. The access of minors to the contents included in the Web, being the responsibility of their parents or guardians to exercise adequate control over the activity of the children or minors in their care or to install any of the tools to control the use of the Internet with the purpose of avoiding (i) access to materials or content not suitable for minors, as well as (ii) the sending of personal data without the prior authorization of their parents or guardians.6. Of the communications or dialogues in the course of the debates, forums, chats and virtual communities that are organized through or around the Web and/or linked websites, nor will it be liable, therefore, for any possible damages and prejudices that they suffer. the individual and/or collective Clients or Users as a result of said communications and/or dialogues.
KROXNE will not be responsible in any case when there are:
1. Errors or delays in accessing the Website by the Client when entering their data in the order form, the slowness or impossibility of reception by the recipients of the order confirmation or any anomaly that may arise when these incidents are due to problems in the Internet network, causes of fortuitous event or force majeure and any other unforeseeable contingency beyond the good faith of KROXNE.
2. Failures or incidents that may occur in communications, deletion or incomplete transmissions, so that it is not guaranteed that the website services are constantly operational.3. Of the errors or damages produced to the website due to an inefficient use of the service and in bad faith by the Client.4. Of non-operation or problems in the email address provided by the Client for sending the order confirmation.5. In any case, KROXNE undertakes to solve any problems that may arise and to offer all the necessary support to the Client to reach a quick and satisfactory solution to the incident.6. Likewise, KROXNE has the right to carry out, during defined time intervals, promotional campaigns to promote the registration of new members in its service. KROXNE reserves the right to modify the conditions of application of the promotions, extend them duly communicating it, or proceed to the exclusion of any of the participants of the promotion in the event of detecting any anomaly, abuse or unethical behavior in the participation of the themselves.
In the event that any clause of these Conditions of Use is declared null, the other clauses will remain in force and will be interpreted taking into account the will of the parties and the very purpose of these Conditions of Use. KROXNE may not exercise any of the rights and powers conferred in this document, which will not imply in any case the waiver of the same unless expressly recognized by KROXNE or prescription of the action that corresponds in each case.
MODIFICATION OF THE CONDITIONS OF USE
KROXNE reserves the right to modify, at any time, the presentation and configuration of the Website, as well as these General Conditions. For this reason, KROXNE recommends that the Client read them carefully each time they access the Website. Clients and Users will always have these Conditions of Use in a visible place, freely accessible for as many queries as they may wish to make. In any case, the acceptance of the Conditions of Use will be a previous and essential step to the acquisition of any product available through the Website.
APPLICABLE LAW AND ARBITRATION
Updated on 11/16/2018